Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 60
Start date: 12/28/11
Initial weight: 220
Current weight: 198 (Last weigh-in 2/13/13)
Total weight loss: 22 pounds! I'm back to my pre-surgery weight!



Last week's dream focus: Keep my eyes on my dream - doing what I have to do to overcome this crazy adversity; trust in God's timing, remembering this is all happening for a reason and there's some lesson to be learned; eat better than the week before - making good choices when dining out; and amp up the fitness!
 
What went well: I've eaten better this week and made smarter choices when eating out.  I attended my Zumba classes and, after getting trapped in by 16+ inches of snow, I dusted of my Zumba DVD's and did a couple of sessions!
The main thing I did well... I didn't give up in the midst of some really awful times.
 
Challenges:  The adversity has increased... and I think this time it may have really hit its peak.  (God, please tell me it won't get worse than this!)  I wish I could share more details with you.  It's difficult to keep it to myself when I'm usually an open book.  At some point this will all be behind me and I can fill you in. 
When you decide to pursue your dreams, prepare yourself for some tough times ahead... and know it's going to be worth getting through.  I believe this wholeheartedly and I trust God will lead me to my dreams.  This adversity isn't a mistake.  It's all happening for a reason.  Soon, my "mess" will become my message!
 
This week's dream focus: Keep my eyes on my dream - doing what I have to do to overcome this adversity; trust in God's timing, remembering this is all happening for a reason and there's some lesson to be learned; and eat better than the week before - making good choices when dining out!
 

4 comments: