Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 56
Start date: 12/28/11
Initial weight: 220
Current weight: 205 (I’m breaking my dependency on the number on the scale. Last weigh-in 11/29/12)
Total weight loss: 15 pounds!



Last week's dream focus: Continue eating healthy and making great choices when dining out; keep up the great workout momentum; do NOT allow Satan to use obstacles to keep me from trying to make my dream become a reality.  If God intends it, nothing can prevent it!  If God has other plans for me, I want to see them through! 
 
What went well: Since last Wednesday I've eaten healthy foods, reasonable portions, and have managed to come in way under my caloric budget for the week.  It started out by making good choices, but Mr. Norovirus left me with no other choice.  I never want to be that far under budget, but I'm considering last week a "cleanse of nature".   I definitely lost weight, although I'm not sure how much.  I'm feeling better each day and I'm ready to get back to the gym and normal life!
 
Challenges: The Norovirus. Nuff' said.
The dream dilemma I shared last Wednesday is something I'm still wrestling with.  I feel like I'm physically wrestling internally and externally with this dream, so I know the outcome will be really good.  I received a lot of clarity today and I felt a big weight lift off my shoulders, but I still have details to work out and decisions to make.  I'm thrilled about the possibilities! 
 
This week's dream focus: Stay on the road to feeling better and regaining strength; get back to the gym when I can finally physically handle it; as I regain my appetite, continue eating healthy; and don't make poor choices when dining out!

No comments:

Post a Comment