Friday, November 16, 2012

Zumba Glo Party!


ZUMBA GLO IS TONIGHT!!!

YAY!!!

I'm so excited to have fun dancing for two hours.  Period.  The bonus of burning lots of calories is THRILLING and I'm ready to shake it!

The best part is it will be dark and I'll feel much more free to move and let go!  It's just gonna happen!

I encourage you to find something you love to do and have fun with it!  Change it up!  Don't get bored and burn out.  Try new things, change your space, change your playlist, change your clothes!  Just keep it fun and engaging... it will help you get closer to your dream!

For Friday Fun Day, please enjoy the Napoleon Dynamite dance scene!  I burn at least 3 to 5 calories from laughing every time I watch this!

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Okay, you have me laughing hysterically with just these pictures! Napoleon Dynamite was the best and worst movie ever. LOVED it, but felt stupid loving it, if that makes sense. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally couldn't agree more! It's the best worst movie ever and it makes me laugh harder than the time before EVERY time I watch it!!!!!

      Delete