Thursday, October 11, 2012

Punch Fear in the Face!



I pursued one of my dreams today... and I didn't shrink it.

I refused to allow Satan to steal my joy and I ignored his lies that told me I was inferior and insecure.

I asked God to give me strength, courage, and confidence, and to help my abilities shine!

I also asked four people to pray along with me.

The time came and I went into the situation excited and fearless!

 

Positive, constructive, hopeful, and encouraging words flowed from the mouths of those in the room. 

It gave me goosebumps.  I knew God's hand was in this!

Everything was fitting together like a glove and it was clear I was supposed to be in that place at that time.

I left on a high note, feeling my dream was revived!

I feel so much hope and confidence right now... and it's because I have faith that God is in control and I believe His plans are much greater than mine.  

Even when you feel you've reached rock bottom, don't give up on your dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment