Thursday, September 20, 2012

Be The Heroine


My close friend Erika, from CloudNineGirl.com, wrote a beautiful blog post yesterday about not giving up the fight for our dreams and hanging in there when we feel like quitting.  It's really beautiful and made me feel a little courage to fight harder to keep my dreams alive... to make them happen.

* * * * * * * *

Read Erika's blog post ---> here.

* * * * * * * *

(Did you read it?  GOOD!  You may now continue...)

I, too, have quit many things in my 34 years of life.  I've heard the first time you quit something it's really difficult.  And the more you quit, the easier it gets.  I believe that.

I don't want to be a quitter, especially when it comes to my dreams.  I don't want to give up on them.  I don't want to let them lie dormant.  I want to WIN!  I want to LIVE the things I dream about and then make new dreams come true! 


No comments:

Post a Comment