Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!



Week 31
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
198
This week's loss
: ?  (On break from weigh-ins)
Total weight loss:
20 pounds


Last week's dream focus
: Spend time evaluating my true soul dream - that powerful driving force in my heart that keeps me coming back to this journey of losing weight.

What went well:  I haven’t given up on my dream!

Challenges:  Pain, pain, and more pain.  I’ve really been gravitating towards comfort foods, probably because I’m not feeling well.  I’ve tried so hard not to beat myself up for eating those foods.  I know this period is temporary and will soon be behind me, it’s just been frustrating.


This week's dream focus:  Rest.  My surgery is today and recovery will take some time, so I need to focus on having patience and not doing too much before my body is ready.  I find it difficult to just rest, relax, and let others help me, so this might be somewhat of a challenge.  I know I can do it!

So for the next several days I'm taking a break from blogging.  I'm not setting a date for my next post because I don't want to feel obligated if I'm not ready to write.  I'll just plan on posting again when I'm up to it! 

Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes!  Your support means more to me than you realize.  I'm excited to talk with you again soon!   GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment