Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 26
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
?
This week's loss
: ?
Total weight loss:
19 (?)


Last week's dream focus
: TRUST.  BELIEVE.  HAVE FAITH.  DON'T WORRY.  BE POSITIVE.  FOCUS ON MY DREAMS.

What went well:  Some days I had a loss of appetite, so I didn't consume much food and came in under my daily caloric budget.  The other days I seemed to come in just over budget, so I kind of made up for those calories I missed.  Not a great thing but at least I didn't blow it during the week!  I really fought overwhelming emotions and any temptation of "emotional eating".  Folks, for me to NOT turn to food for comfort is a GREAT, BIG VICTORY!!!  YEE HAW!!!

I launched the "Overweight... AND OVER IT!" Facebook page (finally) this week!  I put it off forever because I knew it would be a challenge, a headache, and would take time and patience.  It was all of the above but I powered through it and it's gonna pay off! 

   
Challenges:
I was again tempted by sweets, but I did say 'no' a few times (and was better than last week).  I took another break from weighing this week due to the continuing health concerns.  I'm focused on remaining positive, acknowledging blessings, and keeping my faith strong that everything will be fine. 

I'm also giving myself pep talks every day when I feel guilty for not being very active.  Right now, the gym and Zumba are just not options with the pain I'm feeling.  I can definitely do some of the "Lazy Girl Fitness" moves I learned this week, so it isn't all bad, right? 

This week's dream focus:
TRUST.  BELIEVE.  HAVE FAITH.  DON'T WORRY.  BE POSITIVE.  FOCUS ON MY DREAMS. (and)  DON'T LET CIRCUMSTANCES GET ME DOWN!




No comments:

Post a Comment