Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love Life... It Will Love You Back


No matter what life throws at you, love it.  Love the blessings.  Love the great, wonderful things about your life and what you're going through.  Find the good in it.  No matter how you feel, there IS good in everything. 

I've been dealing with some health issues these past few weeks.  I'm in constant pain, sometimes worse than others.  It's not fun.  It's not ideal.  But I'm looking for the good things about it... like how my appetite has really decreased.  I can't hold as much food in my stomach as I normally would... and without the gross throwing up or other inconveniences!  YAY!  I've been craving healthy foods and grazing on them throughout the day. 

Like my current obsession... peaches!!!!!!!  (Note to self: the riper the peach, the more juice there is to spill out onto your desk and keyboard.  And that means the slurping noise will carry across the open floor plan... your co-workers will hear you.  And they might make fun.  Just remember that.) 

Let me tell you, this peach was WORTH any teasing!!! 


God obviously knew I needed to change my view of life and the adversity I will face.  I love being more thankful for things.  I love looking at the world with a grateful, loving eye.  I realized today that I can't waste my minutes worrying about something that hasn't happened.  I can't rob my family and friends and strangers of blessings by wallowing in worry of the unknown.  It's not fair to them... or to me.   I never want to look back on today and regret that I didn't enjoy the moments because I was too busy complaining or anxious about a circumstance. 

I need to love and live life fully, with every breath, with everything I am.  I'm already feeling it's arms around me, loving me back.  And the more thankful I am to God for these gifts, these incredible gifts, the closer I feel to Him. 

Thank you, Father.... from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you for what was, what is, and what is to come.  I know Your plan is greater than mine. I know You gave me these dreams and they can change at any time.  I trust you, Lord, and give my all to You.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment