Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 18
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
197
This week's loss
: 1 pound
Total weight loss:
21 pounds

Last week's dream focus
: Work out three times and continue eating sensibly when dining at a restaurant or ordering take-out foods!

What went well:  I worked out twice this week and spent 4.5 hours walking at the zoo in Omaha (I felt SO OLD when the day was almost over)!  I again decided to choose healthier foods over indulging in crud I don’t need.
I LOST ANOTHER POUND!  This week I REALLY started noticing the weight loss in my face and body which has really fueled me to keep going.

Challenges: Mexican food, of course.  I’ve struggled with getting motivated to work out instead of finding an excuse not to. 
It seems I subconsciously think about my dream focus of working out only two or three times and I don’t challenge myself to go beyond that.  There are 10, 15, and 20 minute workouts I could do on days “I don’t have time” or aren’t feeling motivated to do anything.  I’ve noticed when I’ve done a 20 minute workout it never seems like I’m doing enough so I add another workout to it, making it around 40 minutes when I’m done!  I don’t like math, but those can really add up in a week.  20 minutes a day is 140 minutes a week!

This week's dream focus: Challenge myself to go above my goal of 2 or 3 work outs a week, remembering that ANY kind of moving is better than none at all.  Continue eating sensibly when dining at a restaurant (especially MEXICAN FOOD) or ordering take-out foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment