Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Gotta Say...


My post tonight won't be lengthy.  I just need to say, for myself, that I'm loving...
  ...my journey. 
  ...the woman I'm becoming. 
  ...my dreams. 
  ...the changes I see in me and how I view the world. 
  ...the possibilities.
  ...the hope I feel.
  ...the growth.
  ...the loss.
  ...how focusing on my dreams has changed my life.
  ...the assertion I've found within me.
  ...the courage that comes with it.
  ...the increased happiness.
  ...the difficult lessons learned.
  ...the power in rising after a fall.
  ...that the Lord is beside me through it all.


Dare to dream.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes short is just as fantastic...Your excitement and passion is contagious. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, E!! I so will (and thank YOU for encouraging and supporting me)!!

    ReplyDelete