Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!


Week 13
Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
198
This week's loss
: Gained 1 pound
Total weight loss:
20 pounds

Last week's dream focus
: Work out 2 times - keeping track of any bonus workouts, stay under caloric budget for the week, make healthier choices in the foods I'm eating, and purchase a really good (and tasty) protein shake that I'll crave!

What went well:  I worked out twice last week, meeting my goal.  I was 900 calories under budget and I gave myself pep talks to get me through challenging moments.  I haven't let these challenges and falls get the best of me.  I haven't quit!  (Thank you for holding me accountable!)   Also, I researched protein shakes but darn, the good ones are pricey.  I haven't purchased one yet but I plan to soon.

Challenges: I've experienced surges of anger several times this past week.  Several stressful scenarios were placed before me and I haven't handled some of them well when it came to eating.  I did fine in some situations, but felt ravenous with others, finding myself eating fast and furious... and left with some "how could I let this happen" moments.  

Even though I blogged about how not every workout has to be a high-impact, fat-burning massacre, I still haven't used those 15-20 minute opportunities to focus on toning.  And, I've been skipping a lot of meals in the last two weeks, attributing to my anger and bad-girl eating behavior. 


This week's dream focus: STOP SKIPPING MEALS!  Start eating the way I did in the first six weeks of my weight loss journey, find better ways of dealing with my frustration... hmm, like maybe working out?  Work out 2 times - keeping track of any bonus workouts, stay under caloric budget for the week, and stay positive!


 

2 comments:

  1. Love this. You are so honest and its fresh and inspiring. Your pictures mean a lot to me tonight. Not that they don't always, but I am connecting deeper tonight because they are exactly what I need to see and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy!! That's exactly what your blog did for me yesterday! I love that we're in this journey together, too!

    ReplyDelete