Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Wow Factor!




Week 10

Start date
: 12/28/11
Initial weight:
218
Current weight:
198
This week's loss
: 3 pounds!


Last week's goals
: Stop making excuses for not working out, work out 4 times between now and next week, stay under caloric budget for the week, and work HARD to overcome feelings of defeat, insecurity, and self-negativity.

What went well:  Well, I certainly didn't go over my weekly budget this time!  Acquiring bronchitis led to a fever, chills, headache, body aches, coughing, choking, vomiting, weakness, dizziness (no blonde jokes), loss of appetite, and five days in bed.  I suppose loss of appetite isn't completely accurate... usually food was the last thing I wanted to think about, but other times anything and everything sounded awesome.  But there wasn't much I could eat.  Most everything choked me up and led to misery.  So, I was lucky to consume even 1,000 calories a day during this mess.  BUT, what great effects it had on my weight loss!  I certainly didn't do any exercising, "officially", but all the coughing and ralphing can definitely be counted as ab work.  This is pretty much my week, as I started feeling bad Thursday morning.

Oh and did I mention that stepping on the scale and seeing it display a number UNDER 200 again was AMAZING?   IT WAS!!!

Challenges: It's crazy to think I could still feel really freaked out by how my body's changing from losing weight.  My struggles last week were again with insecurities and self-esteem.

This week's goals: Work out 2 times between now and next week, stay under caloric budget for the week, and keep working to overcome feelings of  insecurity, and self-negativity.
Total lost so far20 pounds!!!

3 comments:

  1. And again I am so so so so proud of you!!! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW you were going to be under 200 this week when you said this week's WOW factor was spectacular!!!! YEAH YOU!!!! Gimme a C, Gimme a H, Gimme a R, Gimme a I, Gimme a S, Gimme a S, Gimme a Y!!! What's that spell???????? CHRISSYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Whoot Whoot!!!

    Hope you are feeling better!! I've been hanging on to this cold for almost 3 weeks now.....I wasn't nearly as sick as you, it sounds, but mine has just lingered....ICKY!!!!

    Have a fabulous weekend, you skinny chick, you!!
    Love and hugs!!!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Thank you both so much!!!! It feels so great and I'm excited to keep going. My health is on the mend and that feels good, too!! LOVE YOUR SUPPORT and hope you both keep rockin' your weight loss!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete