Friday, March 2, 2012

Sick-o



I'm so sorry for the absence of posting last night.  I was as sick as a dog... fever, chills, headache, body aches, chest congestion, just miserable.  I forced myself to go to the doctor today, thinking I had bronchitis.  Instead, she tells me it's the flu.  THE FLU.  Apparently our area leads the nation in flu cases.  

The doctor informed me that I needed to pick up a Z-pack, Tamaflu, and stay out of the general public for the next two days... with Sunday as a possibility.  But how can this be?  I'm scheduled to speak and sing at a women's conference tomorrow!?!?  NOOOOO!!!  

Well, it's not going to happen.  I called and informed them of the dilemma and it's working out the way it's supposed to, I guess.  I was so excited, too!  But I'm feeling really bad and I know others don't want to feel this way.  Bless the hearts of the other two in this house.  :)

So, I'm going to leave my post at this and I'll do my best to get back at it tomorrow!

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment